Katie



















So I was at the mall last night, trying out random perfumes in J.C. Penney's just for something to do, when I came across an interesting bottle. It had a vintage, western-style, almost grunge-like design with a silver motif and big faux diamond on the front. I liked the name, True Religion, so I tried a little on the paper strip, and viola! I fell head over heels in love. I really liked the opening scent, which was fresh and somewhat fruity, and the heart was more floral, I think it had pear blossom and something else, not too sweet but not too bold either. I carried the paper strip around the mall for awhile and by the time the background scent came out, I was addicted. I love these floral woody musk perfumes, but it seems like so many of them just smell the same any more, or else they fade within a few hours. Instead, this one lasted the rest of the night, even after I washed my hands multiple times, and when I woke up the next morning I could still detect it on the inside of my wrist. I normally don't like to buy expensive perfumes -- I think the only ones I've ever payed full price for are Christian Dior's "Poison" and "Deseo" by JLo, and maybe Clinique's "Happy Heart". The rest of the time I usually save by buying cheap spinoffs or getting samples. But I think I might have to look for True Religion next time I go to the store. It's so me, and I'm totally in love with it. Hopefully we have it at Kohl's and I can at least use my associate discount. Because otherwise I'm out $70 by giving in to the temptation :(
2 Responses
  1. it sounds divine. we should go to the mall on monday instead of the ice center!


  2. Katie Says:

    We should! I wonder if an hour is enough time though? We could get Cinnabon for lunch :)


Post a Comment