Katie
After a long week of being out all day every day doing something or other... it felt good to sleep in, eat a gigantic cinnamon bun with lemon frosting for breakfast, and drink Seville Orange coffee while watching old episodes of Friends on the DVR. Wearing my new AE sweatpants (rolled up, of course, given my shortness) and a gray tank top, with a messy ponytail and no makeup, I've spent the last 30 minutes or so doing the dishes, sorting laundry, wishing I didn't have to do either, and staring out the window at the backyard birdfeeder. I know I should be thinking about going to my sister's softball game, but I'm too lazy to get ready to go, even though Bagsai field is in close proximity to the Front St. Starbucks. And as for driving there ... I cringe every time I think about the dwindling amount of gas in my car's tank as its value continues to shoot skyward. It's so much cheaper for me to stay home and read trashy romance novels with another cup of coffee and our current supply of chocolate chip cookies ... maybe end up watching music videos on Youtube ... clean up my room so parts of the floor might miraculously be revealed ... no, even that sounds like too much work. I'm better off sitting here blogging for the rest of the day.
0 Responses

Post a Comment