Katie
Last night around 1 AM, I was really really tired but couldn't sleep ... so instead I ended up filling out one of those random surveys on facebook. I didn't actually publish it, but I saved the draft, and just now I thought it would be really funny to fill it out again and see how different my answers are. It's perfect because they'll be almost exactly 12 hours apart :) Just another one of the random experiments I do to amuse myself when I don't feel like doing homework ....

One
Approximately 12:30 AM

First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair. So the shower is full of the smell of Cloud 9 shampoo :)

What color is your favorite hoodie?
According to Aeropostale, the color is "oatmeal". Looks off-white to me.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
N/A

Do you plan outfits?
...sometimes

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Too tired to do anything but procrastinate. Is it weird that I even procrastinate sleeping, when there's nothing more that I want to do right now? I think so.

Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
See the answer to question #1

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I generally don't remember my dreams. Deja vu is a possible exception.

Did you meet anybody new today?
...no. Unless you count the cashier at Jo-Ann Fabrics.

What are you craving right now?
Sleep.

Do you floss?
Only the teeth I want to keep. (Too bad you can't see my dentistry advertisement grin.)

What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Those little adoption certificates that come with cabbage patch dolls.

Are you too emotional?
I am too emotional internally, and not emotional enough externally.

Have you ever counted to 1,000?
When I was little I tried to count sheep to help me sleep, because it was always in cartoons and on Sesame Street and all. It always had the opposite effect because I concentrated on it so much. I got way past 1,000.

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
There are few things more painful than biting into ice cream.

Do you like your hair?
See the answer to question #6

Do you like yourself?
What's not to like?? haha jk

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Depends on the restaurant and whether or not he's paying.

What are you listening to right now?
The rain and the washing machine.

Are your parents strict?
Haha do I even have to answer this?

Would you go sky diving?
HELL YEAH!!!

Do you like cottage cheese?
HELL NO!!!

Have you ever met a celebrity?
I have met a lot of authors but that's pretty much it. And Constantine Maroulis winked at me once. lmao

Do you rent movies often?
The Red Box in Greene got me through the winter.

Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Some glittery leaf pendants I just bought at AC Moore

How many countries have you visited?
Does crossing over to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls count?

Have you made a prank phone call?
Hasn't everyone?

Ever been on a train?
Yes. At Steamtown. One of the many benefits to being homeschooled. Ah, the good old days ....

Brown or white eggs?
I usually eat white eggs but I've always wanted to try brown ones cause they look healthier. This is going on my list of things to do before I die.

Do you have a cell-phone?
Um. Where have you been?

Do you use chap stick?
I carry my Burt's Bees everywhere.

Do you own a gun?
Nope. I'm a bow-and-arrow type girl, through and through.

Can you use chop sticks?
You're laughing at me. I can tell.

Who are you going to be with tonight?
Ayn Rand. hahaha

Are you too forgiving?
That's what they tell me.

Ever been in love?
Oh sure.

What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Working.

Ever have cream puffs?
If I did I don't remember it.

Last time you cried?
Um .... idk ... last Friday?

What was the last question you asked?
"How can she marry Sam less than eight weeks after Jim died???" (in an incredulous tone of voice).

Favorite time of the year?
Autumn!!!!

Do you have any tattoos?
Eeew. No. I don't mind needles but I hate anything permanent.

Are you sarcastic?
No, really?

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Unfortunately no. But I really want to! Thanks for reminding me

Ever walked into a wall?
Ahem. Have you ever walked into a wall?

Favorite color?
Green. The thing about growing up in Greene is that I always forget and spell green with an e. Sad but true.

Have you ever slapped someone?
Haha yes.

Is your hair curly?
No :(

What was the last CD you bought?
Ordinary Riches by Company of Thieves

Do looks matter?
Depends. Are we talking about interior decorating or food?

Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Accept, yes. Forgive, no.

Is your phone bill sky high?
I hope not.

Do you like your life right now?
YES!!!!

Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Can you handle the truth?
Probably not, but go ahead, shoot.

Do you have good vision?
No. I'd say I'm blind as a bad but bats aren't blind. Then again I'm not either so it would probably make sense. In the wrong sense of making sense.

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I truly hate only one person in this world. Generally I don't dislike anyone.

How often do you talk on the phone?
Every day.

What are you wearing?
Nothing.

What is your favorite animal?
Songbirds. Especially bluebirds.

Where was your default picture taken at?
Here.

Do you have a job?
I have 3. Please don't remind me.

What was the most recent thing you bought?
Beading supplies.


Two
Approximately 12:30 PM

First thing you wash in the shower?
I always shampoo first. It makes the most sense.

What color is your favorite hoodie?
"Oatmeal" with pink lettering

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
....

Do you plan outfits?
What kind of a question is this? Of course I plan outfits every once in a while. Usually I don't have time though. And who wants to know this?

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Lazy, a little sad, and a little hungry even though I just stuffed myself with thin mints and orange coffee.

Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
Since I no longer consider my hair to be red, it has to be a tie between the red shoes, the red bra, and the red scarf that are all in a pile on the chair next to me. What? I don't have time to put everything in the closet. That takes extreme organizational skills!

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Something about failing French class. And I'm still not motivated enough to study Chapitre 10. If that was the gods trying to give me a warning, maybe they should start helping the next door neighbor mow the lawn, it might be a little more productive.

Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet. Lucky for them.

What are you craving right now?
A chocolate meltdown cake.

Do you floss?
Um yes ... about that ....

What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The Devil's Dictionary quote:
CABBAGE, n. A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head.

Are you too emotional?
I often get in trouble for not being emotional enough. But I think I'm just one of those people who feels too much to show it.

Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Haha yes.

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
It hurts to even watch people bite into ice cream :(

Do you like your hair?
I guess so.

Do you like yourself?
I guess so. But I probably wouldn't if I were someone else.

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
I guess so. But it would be a little awkward.

What are you listening to right now?
The neighbor mowing her lawn.

Are your parents strict?
Everyone already knows the answer to this question.

Would you go sky diving?
If I had the money, yes! It'd definitely be on my bucket list though.

Do you like cottage cheese?
One of the few foods I don't like.

Have you ever met a celebrity?
Not really, no. Unless, like I said before, authors and poets are considered celebrities. But I think not.

Do you rent movies often?
Pretty often, yeah. But the library is free.

Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Not that I can see.

How many countries have you visited?
Just Canada. As far as I know. Unless I was actually adopted from Finland or something.

Have you made a prank phone call?
Haha yes.

Ever been on a train?
Yep. Just a couple of times at Steamtown. But I think it would be fun to go on a long journey by train. I've always wanted to have one of those really fancy railroad cars from the Victorian era, with the mahogany paneling and velvet upholstery and all.

Brown or white eggs?
White. But I'm going to buy brown next time and see if they're any different, just because of this survey.

Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes ...

Do you use chap stick?
"Take the chapstick, put it on your lips, crack a smile, adjust my tie ..." ~ Vampire Weekend

Do you own a gun?
I wouldn't know how to use it. Maybe I should learn and see if I can get a pistol license.

Can you use chop sticks?
You're laughing at me. I can tell.

Who are you going to be with tonight?
I don't know.

Are you too forgiving?
Apparently. But I don't think my definition of forgiving is synonymous with everyone else's, and as a rule, I don't actually believe full forgiveness is healthy. Move on, yes. Forgive, no.

Ever been in love?
Believe it or not, yes I have.

What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I don't know.

Ever have cream puffs?
I don't know.

Last time you cried?
An hour ago watching A Walk to Remember.

What was the last question you asked?
"Why?"

Favorite time of the year?
September

Do you have any tattoos?
Nope.

Are you sarcastic?
No, really?

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Not yet.

Ever walked into a wall?
Please, let's not go there. And don't ask me about clotheslines either, or street signs, or metal columns, or line dividers at amusement parks ....

Favorite color?
Green.

Have you ever slapped someone?
Haha yes. But there are many people I wanted to slap and didn't. Maybe I should go back and do it again.

Is your hair curly?
Sometimes. When it's humid outside.

What was the last CD you bought?
Ordinary Riches by Company of Thieves

Do looks matter?
Got to be a little more specific here...

Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Probably not.

Is your phone bill sky high?
No. I have unlimited texting.

Do you like your life right now?
I love my life like it's a sibling.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
I can't.

Can you handle the truth?
Let me get back to you on that ...

Do you have good vision?
I need to get my eyes checked one of these days cause I can't really read road signs any more :( But I keep putting it off ...

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I truly hate only one person in this world. Generally I don't dislike anyone.

How often do you talk on the phone?
Every day.

What are you wearing?
My comfy clothes. I don't want to change for work :(

What is your favorite animal?
Horses.

Where was your default picture taken at?
Here.

Do you have a job?
I'm going there from 4:30 to 10:30 tonight. I don't want to think about it...

What was the most recent thing you bought?
Don't remember.
0 Responses

Post a Comment