Katie


Report ®
Leather Gladiator Wedge

These are my favorites, hands down. All of the color shades are rich, classic, and earthy. The leather gives it the perfect classical look and these would go with a lot of different outfits -- dress them up or dress them down. Besides, what girl doesn't want to "unleash her inner Greek goddess"?



















Luichiny ®
Ankle Wrap Sandal

I normally don't go for this flat of a sandal -- doesn't look comfortable to me -- but I love love love the look of the ankle wrap. It's really natural and stylish, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. It almost seems like a spin on the ancient greek/roman style that the gladiators have brought into this season, but it's very original and definitely makes a statement.

















Dani Black ®
Fringe Sandal

The carved heel on this sandal is what really makes it stand out from the crowd. The fringe looks a little cheap but with the right outfit, this could be really stunning. Only problem is that the shoes look better when you're walking away than when you're making an entrance ...




















Colin Stuart ®
Chandelier Thong Sandal

I love the middle-eastern influence used here. Even though these don't have a heel to speak of, the jewels make it a major focal point and they'd be the perfect accessory to a lot of summer outfits. I especially like the chain closure, it makes the whole thing look more genuine.




















Two Lips ®
Zig-zag Wedge Sandal

If there's one thing that always catches my attention when it comes to shoes, its ones with crazy artistic heels. I love the zig-zag shape of these and the drama it lends to the whole shoe. The gold ankle-wrap isn't bad either, though in my opinion the rhinestone embellishment could probably have been omitted. Otherwise, a great, dramatic shoe for really special occasions.


















Miss Sixty ®
Tye-Dyed Wedge Sandal

I love the cut-out look on this heel. Also, the twisted tye-dyed cloth makes the shoe both bold and feminine, and this could go with a lot of different styles.
0 Responses

Post a Comment